Black t-shirt with a pink and white hand screen printed design.
First ever release of Xana’s Goddess t-shirt. Black t-shirt with “Goddess” written on the front in a pink Gothic styled font. On the back is “XANA” written in large pink spray paint font and the lyrics written in white “HE BELIEVED THAT I COULD TAKE A BEATING BUT THE BRUISES DOWN MY BACK DON’T MEAN A DAMN THING CAUSE I BROUGHT THE GOD OF WAR TO HIS KNEES, WITH THE BACK OF MY HAND WIPED HIS BLOOD FROM MY CHEEKS”
Each t-shirt was individually hand printed in Vancouver Canada by Pressing Matters using eco-friendly water based screen printing.
- 6 oz.(US) 10 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk cotton
- Classic fit
- 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Grey pearlized tear away label
- Gildan textile made in Honduras
L, M, S, XL, XXL, XXXL